The Hanover recently announced that it has further expanded its Education Advantage Program to offer more choices to create custom-designed solutions for educational institutions of all shapes and sizes. The new products will now provide expanded solution targets to a wide range of schools, including private and public schools grade K-12, charter schools, vocational/trade schools, small private and public colleges, specialty schools and schools associated with religious institutions.
“Our growing suite of industry-specific solutions addresses the needs of our agent partners, who increasingly are building specialized areas of practice, creating new sources of profitable growth,” said Jack Roche, president, business insurance at The Hanover Insurance Group.
The new customized enhancements available through the new education industry offerings include:
- Coverage for students personal property
- Protection against employee dishonesty and theft
- Replacement cost valuation for school buses
- Limited pollution coverage for classroom and curricular events
- Coverage for student internships
- Key employee replacement
- Wage and hour defense coverage
- World-wide coverage for faculty and students traveling on school-related business
In addition, the Hanover also offers specialized coverages and limits for schools, religious institutions, human services agencies, technology companies, moving and storage companies and chauffeured transportation companies. Agents interested in learning more can find more information at The Agency Place.