The Hanover now offers its agents a new customizable quote proposal available through the company’s point of sale system for business owner’s policies (BOPs), commercial auto and worker’s compensation.
This new capability demonstrates once again – that Hanover is a better choice for small commercial – one that doesn’t approach the business with simple, black box solutions,” said Michael Keane, president, small commercial at The Hanover. “By offering our agent partners a customized solution, we can help them to add even more value to every sale and, ultimately, to win more business.”
This new product was developed in partnership with Hanover’s agents and includes the following:
- Co-Branding – Proposal enables agents to add their agency logo, producer photos and messaging, along with The Hanover logo and messaging;
- Default Settings – Agents can create a customized proposal that can be set as the agency’s default for every quote issued, while still having the ability to further tailor at point of sale;
- Customized Summary of Coverage – Independent agents can provide their small business customer with a proposal that summarizes their proposed coverages in a simplified and digestible way;
- Tailored Payment Options – Producers can select from a broad list of billing options and payment plans to meet the needs of customers;
- Flexibility – Agents can access the proposal in a format that fits their needs including color or black and white; PDF or Microsoft Word and the proposal is available online for up to 13 months.
- Description of The Hanover – Agents can choose from a shortened company description or longer company description to help their customers’ also understand the value that The Hanover brings to them.
Lisa Marciano, Senior Vice President of Operations at Appleby & Wyman Insurance Agency Inc. says her agency has been very pleased since implementing the quote proposal system into their framework. “The co-branded, customized document enables our CSRs and producers to quickly and efficiently offer customers a quote that is tailored to fit their needs and easy to understand.”
The Hanover suggests that agents interested in learning more about this new product should contact one of its local branch offices on TAP (The Agency Place), the Agent’s portal on The Hanover web site.