A quick tour of what’s new on our site
Welcome to the new format for Agency Checklists. As we have grown over the years, we realized that with a more streamlined and user-friendly layout, our readers would be able to see more of what Agency Checklists has to offer them. The following highlights how the new format works:
- Featured Articles: This is a slider feature that highlights the latest articles from five specific categories: Agency News, Insurer News, Latest Hires, Fraud News and RMV News. Simply click on any of the black tabs at the bottom of the Featured Articles photo to move to that specific category’s article.
- Latest Articles: These are all of the latest news articles that we publish on the Massachusetts insurance industry. Only the last three articles we publish are featured on the front page. To view all of the articles and archives of articles we have written, click the View All News tab at the end of this section.
- Agency Interviews & Law Alerts: Each of these articles are featured in their own column directly underneath our Latest Articles section.
- Checklists: The idea that started it all. All of our checklists are now displayed in the upper right hand column.
- The MA Insurance Calendar: Our weekly calendar listing has been redesigned and finds its new home just underneath the Checklists section.
- Other useful insurance information: This is a new section that will be expanded over the coming months. Currently you can find summarized DOI Bulletins and Insurance Company Stock Information by clicking on either of the titles
- Insurance Videos: These are insurance videos that we like and feature each month
If you have any news or announcements that you think might be appropriate for this site, we now offer an announcement page submission form. It can be found at the tippity-top of our web page. Click on the link to send in your submission.
Lastly, we have decided to reinstate the comments section on our site.
We hope you enjoy the new site and would love to hear what you think of it.