Website Arbella Insurance
Looking to make an impact? Arbella has an exceptional leadership opportunity on our Home Office Claim Team!
Join a Best Place to Work Company for 9 years in a row!!!
Under the direction of the VP of Claim, the Manager – IT and Training is primarily responsible to help develop the short and long-term technology strategy and vision for Claim, and the broader organization, and effectively drive all technology based initiatives on behalf of the entire Claim organization. The successful candidate will also partner with key constituents to proactively identify training and development needs within both technical and leadership spheres and build cohesive, comprehensive training which is effective and measurable. In addition to these primary accountabilities, this position will also oversee the company car program for Claim, as well as support all facilities related issues for all Claim locations.
· Strategic thinking and effective leadership of IT and Training areas within Claim
· Represent Claim within cross-functional technology based initiatives and make key decisions consistent with short and long-term Claim objectives
· Partner with Manager – Quality and Analytics to identify opportunities within Quality arena and develop and deliver training which effectively addresses identified gaps
· Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive Claim Professional Development program, which supports all technical areas and leadership development needs from new hire to senior level positions
· Prioritize and manage all IT based initiatives within Claim including maintenance releases, migration to single claim platform, vendor partner interfaces, system enhancements and future data capture initiatives
· Proactively drive system capabilities which support accuracy and reliability of claim data
· Build strong, effective partnerships with entire Claim leadership team as well as colleagues and peers within IT, Human Resources and Corporate Training
· Leadership, support and development of individual team members including HO Claim Business Liaison and HO Claim trainers
· Support all facilities related issues within Claim organization including space re-design, location identification and facility build-outs
· Oversee the effective management of company car program within Claim
· Attend meetings and forums both inside and outside the company as key leader within the Claim organization
· Bachelors degree plus a minimum of 3 to 5 years of progressive leadership experience in a Claim organization.
· In depth claim knowledge, especially in personal lines products
· Strong project management, problem solving and interpersonal skills, able to work effectively at all levels.
· Ability to build successful relationships across the organization
· Strong systems aptitude and analysis skills