Website Corcoran & Havlin Insurance Group
Corcoran & Havlin/Cross Insurance is seeking an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager for our Wellesley office. This position provides professional insurance support in maintaining, preparing and servicing all phases of our clients’ personal insurance needs. Qualified candidates must have the following:
- A Massachusetts Property and Casualty or Personal Lines License
- A comprehensive understanding of personal lines insurance products and coverage within a multi-carrier system
- Aptitude for efficiency, accuracy, professionalism and an eye for details
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize & multi-task a desk workload
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal, including the ability to provide thoughtful and confident answers to client inquiries.
- Ability to work autonomously as a problem solver within a successful office team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Agency Management Systems, insurance company and registry internet sites.
In addition to a competitive salary, our outstanding benefits package includes; medical and dental insurance, 401(k) Plan, flexible spending account, short & long-term disability, vacation/sick time off and paid continuing insurance education courses. If you are interested in joining a growing organization and furthering your insurance career, please forward your resume.