Are you interested in a starting your career with an established company where you will receive in-depth training and hands on support?
Encharter Insurance, an Insuramatch Company, is based in Amherst, Massachusetts with offices in Lexington and Worcester. We are a large, growing independent insurance agency with national capabilities. With access to a vast array of premier insurance companies, we are committed to matching our customers with the best product and price in the market. Encharter Insurance is a wholly owned subsidiary of Plymouth Rock Assurance Company based in Boston, Massachusetts.
To support our expanding operations, we seek highly motivated, enthusiastic, self-reliant and professional individuals to join our team. We offer a highly competitive salary, an incentive plan, a 401K plan and a complete package of benefits. We have a positive, supportive work environment that rewards and recognizes achievement and development.
The Personal Lines Account executive will be expected to sell and service insurance for new and existing customers. This will include cross-sell, up-sell, general service and developing strong customer relations for Encharter and Insuramatch customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Quote and sell insurance to new and existing customers.
• Quote, sell and rewrite as necessary policies as requested or recommended.
• Review coverages on existing account and recommend coverage changes when appropriate.
• Maintain product knowledge for all lines of business and products written.
• Provide prompt, accurate and courteous service at all times.