Website Insurance Marketing Agencies
Protecting your interests, like our own
Challenging work – talented and knowledgeable colleagues – flexible work schedules – rewards and recognition – stimulating work environment – family business – long-term clients – warm and welcoming culture.
If these workplace characteristics appeal to you, we invite you to apply your expertise to our Commercial Lines Account Executive position.
You will be assigned a book of Commercial Lines accounts to service and grow focusing on client satisfaction
- Provide timely, accurate guidance and service to our commercial lines clients .
- Review and analyze coverage to match client needs.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, ensure all client needs are met.
- Identify opportunities for account rounding, cross selling & up-selling
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with insurance company representatives
- Work collaboratively with all departments to maintain operational flow
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with a broad knowledge and understanding of commercial lines coverage and markets.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Well organized, detail oriented, ability to work in a team environment and multitask in a fast-paced, high volume setting.
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize workflow to completion of tasks.
- Possess analytical, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Creativity valued as a key attribute.
- Proficient in using an agency management system and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Property & Casualty license required Insurance designations a plus.