Website Murphy Insurance Agency
Are you in search of an inside sales opportunity within a reputable Agency? Look no further, because we have an amazing opportunity for you at Murphy Insurance Agency!
We are a family-owned, Five Star Agency with seven locations in MA. We are currently seeking a licensed P&C commercial insurance professional to join our Hudson, MA team.
The New Business Associate is responsible for prospecting, quoting, and binding new Commercial Lines accounts. This position will develop new business from existing accounts and assigned leads, and contribute to meeting team growth goals. Specific sales goals are determined during the yearly planning process for this position.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
– Marketing and placing new small market business accounts through on-line quoting and/or by completing and submitting applications and related documentation to appropriate insurance markets.
– Prepare proposals that educate customers and make suggestions for appropriate coverage.
– Develop new business relationships and perpetuate a loyal customer base through outbound calls and other communication methods.
– Cross-sell existing accounts,which includes developing monoline policy lists generated by the agency systems as well as company systems.
– 3 years of Commercial Lines insurance experience with a strong understanding of rating procedures, coverages, and industry operations.
– P&C license or ability to obtain within the first year of employment.
– Technologically savvy; must be able to work with multiple carrier rating systems and have experience with Microsoft Office products.
– Ability to compose original correspondence, have effective interaction with people through written and verbal communication. Multilingual ability would be a plus.
– Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
– Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined.
Visit our website to learn more about our highly reputable Agency! In addition to a competitive salary, our comprehensive benefits package includes medical & dental insurance, employer HRA contribution, FSA, 401(k), group paid & voluntary life insurance, short & long-term disability, paid continuing insurance education courses, and vacation/sick/floater time off. If you are interested in furthering your insurance career, please forward your resume for consideration.