Website NorthStar Insurance Services, Inc.
NorthStar Insurance is currently seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join our team. We are looking for result-oriented, motivated and ambitious candidates who have the ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment.
* Manage all aspects of our client’s commercial insurance needs, usually in conjunction with an Account Executive or Producer, from renewal preparation and marketing to policy administration.
* Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to the insurance carrier. Explain coverages and types of policies, suggest specific coverage enhancements, and resolve general customer inquiries.
* Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients and insurance company representatives. Communication will occur via phone calls, emails and on-site visits.
* Prepare client proposals and insurance summaries based on the client’s needs and the coverages proposed.
* Accurately and efficiently maintain electronic client account records and adhere to agency procedures. Support the processing of new business, rewrites, endorsement, cancellations and renewals.
* Exceptional aptitude for customer service and 3 years of insurance industry experience required.
* Must thrive in a fast-paced, team-focused professional environment.
* Upbeat attitude and strong written, verbal, and organizational skills.
* Ability to follow agency procedures with minimal supervision.
* Excellent time management and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and electronic database software required.
NorthStar offers competitive compensation and an excellent full-time benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, and 401K. Please note NorthStar Insurance is not easily accessible by public transportation. NorthStar Insurance Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.