Discover, Develop, Do Good with a career at Rogers & Gray!
Rogers & Gray is currently seeking a Chief Operating Officer to join our senior management team. Rogers & Gray Insurance was recently named the “Best Agency to Work For in the US” (Insurance Journal) and “Best Place to Work” (Boston Business Journal). Our agency’s core values are centered around our people, our clients and our community.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Enjoy fostering relationships
- Have an ability to think strategically and outside of the box
- Be able to motivate others
- Senior Management level experience in the insurance industry
- Carrier and Agency experience preferred
- Familiarity with Personal Insurance, Commercial Insurance and Employee Benefits
Robust in culture, Rogers & Gray’s employee centric environment focuses on providing a work-life balance, excellent benefits, salary packages and career training and development programs.