WHO ARE WE?
It’s an exciting time at Veruna! We are a start-up insurance software company built on the SalesForce platform that has launched a new insurance management system competing head on with the largest companies in the industry.
Since our launch in 2016 we have won the “Insurance Innovation of the Year” by ACORD and are growing rapidly. Our next challenge is to quickly grow a strong team that can give the best experience to insurance agencies in the industry. We need people that are passionate about being on the ground floor of a new company and willing to overcome new challenges.
WHO ARE YOU?
Veruna has an immediate opening for an Insurance Software Training Specialist. This position works closely with the Veruna development team and our diverse user community to provide training services. We are looking for a highly skilled learning developer to leverage innovative learning tools and deliver learning solutions that help insurance agencies implement best practices leading to enhanced sales pipeline management, increased productivity and responsive customer service. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design and develop training material including job aides, PowerPoint presentations, recorded videos
• Deliver training content via virtual webinars and instructor-led classroom/small group format
• Address user questions, document, troubleshoot and develop appropriate solutions
• Conduct workflow testing within the system to ensure process stability and readiness for deployment
• Conduct needs analysis and determine next steps in content development
• Develop and maintain active knowledge of all Veruna functionality and Salesforce to ensure relevant training
• Contribute to product development by sharing business knowledge and user input through team discussion
• Special projects as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience but not needed to apply:
• Instructional design and development – PPT, Audio, Video, elearning with Camtasia or similar tool
• Delivery of training in an instructor led, virtual webinar or blended learning environment
• Experience working as an Account Manager or CSR for an Insurance Agency
• Experience working in agency management systems, such as, TAM, AMS360, Epic, Special Agent, etc.
• Hands on experience with Salesforce.com
• Travel Required: Approximately 10%