WHO ARE WE?
It’s an exciting time at Veruna! We are a start-up insurance software company that has launched a new insurance management system competing head on with the largest companies in the industry.
Since our launch in 2016 we have won the “Insurance Innovation of the Year” by ACORD, were name one of the “Top 20 Most Promising Insurance Technologies” by CIOReview and are growing rapidly. Our next challenge is to quickly grow a strong team that can give our clients the best experience in the insurance industry. We need people that are passionate about being on the ground floor of a new company and willing to overcome new challenges.
WHO ARE YOU?
Veruna has an immediate opening for an Insurance Software Customer Support Representative. This position works closely with the user community as a primary contact for all software support assisting with usability issues, operational definitions, training, and enhancements to our software application.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Be proficient with tracking cases from open to close and documenting call resolution
• Be able to independently troubleshoot and develop appropriate solutions
• Respond to client’s cases to diagnose complex support problems that may include researching system environments, configuration, permissions and interoperability with other software and provide guidance by email, or by phone if required.
• Repair problems via remote access on client system installations
• Replicate customer problems, test fixes and document solutions for use by the Software Support Team
• Contribute to knowledge database for each software component supported, by working alone or in a team-based environment, to establish best practices
• Perform software installations and upgrades for clients
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Salesforce.com and all Veruna functionality
• Special projects as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience but not needed to apply
• Experience working as an Account Manager or CSR for an Insurance Agency
• Experience working in agency management systems, such as, TAM, AMS360, Epic, Special Agent, etc.
• Hands on experience with Salesforce.com