- Publisher: Independently Published
- Editor: Lacey Johnson
- Edition: First Edition
- Available in: Paperback
- ISBN: 179388613X
- Published: January 11, 2019
Official Book Description:
As the insurance industry enters the digital age, agencies are getting disrupted by all of the technological advancements and change. This book shows agents how to look into the chaos and find opportunity in a new landscape of being an insurance professional.
In this dynamic new guide, Preston Schmidli leads you on a journey of agency growth, revealing strategies that the most successful agencies use (but would never admit to) that help them consistently grow double-digits every year.
Based on his personal experience and consulting for other agencies, the techniques described in this book are profound and life-changing when applied.
As an agency owner himself, these strategies have been used within Preston’s agency as well as the agencies throughout the nation that hire him to consult them to implement the very systems discussed in this book.
This is a whole new method to increasing your agency production while also reclaiming your time. Working with Preston is like combining the psychology of Simon Sinek, the brilliance of Dan Kennedy, the tactics of Seth Godin, the insight of Tim Ferriss, the strategy of Gary Vaynerchuk, the power of Tony Robbins, the wordplay of Eugene Schwartz, the experience of Richard Branson, the talent of Russell Brunson and the assertiveness of Grant Cardone …and wrapping it all together into a singular clinic on Branding, Business Development, Sales, Marketing, and Systems Creation …and you’ve got just a glimpse of what this book will give you.
Whether you’re an agency with no digital presence, or you’re already on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, or any other Social Media, this book has an approach you can use.
Whether you’re selling locally, statewide, or nationwide, this is your guide to real results. Whether you’re a tenured agency owner, brand new to owning an agency, or a producer looking to start your own agency, this book has got the goods.
Learn the key factors that will have prospects yearning for YOU to be their agent:
- Understand how consumers notice what you offer, and why grabbing their attention in very specific ways makes a huge difference in your results.
- Discover a brand new method of communicating your agency message to the right audience to increase your sales.
- Create automated processes to multiply the amount of production you and your team can handle and have time left over to never miss your kid’s baseball games.
- Fill your pipeline with so many sales opportunities that you never have to wonder where your next client will come from.
- Instill the systems needed to achieve and maintain the level of success that you know you deserve.