Website Encharter Insurance
Encharter Insurance a local insurance agency that you can trust.
Encharter Insurance consists of several insurance agencies in Massachusetts and Connecticut and represents most of the premier insurance companies in America today. This representation translates into offering our clients the most comprehensive coverage at the most competitive premiums available.
Our growing insurance agency is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Executive that is highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and self-reliant. If you have prior experience servicing commercial lines insurance products as well as a positive attitude we would like to hear from you. This position can be worked out of either our Lexington, MA or Amherst, MA office locations.
The Commercial Lines Account Executive will be expected to reach out to our existing customer base for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, and support the Marketing department by maintaining effective customer relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make proactive outbound calls and receive inbound calls in an effort to quote and bind commercial lines insurance products coverage.
- Manufacture sales through proactive outreach, account rounding, and customer referrals.
- Maintain product knowledge for all lines of business and products written.
- Develop and maintain relationships in the local community.
- 1-3 years of insurance product and customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and analytical skills necessary.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with varying time constraints.
- General working knowledge of company’s services, products and marketing techniques, insurance contracts, preferred but not required.