Website Encharter Insurance
Encharter Insurance a local insurance agency that you can trust.
Encharter Insurance consists of several insurance agencies in Massachusetts and Connecticut and represents most of the premier insurance companies in America today. This representation translates into offering our clients the most comprehensive coverage at the most competitive premiums available.
Our growing insurance agency is seeking a Personal Lines Account Executive that is highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and self-reliant. If you have prior experience servicing personal lines insurance products as well as a positive attitude we would like to hear from you.
The Personal Lines Account executive will be expected to reach out to our existing customer base for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, and support the Marketing department by maintaining effective customer relations. This position can be worked out of either our Amherst, MA or Lexington, MA office locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous service at all times
Quote, sell and rewrite as necessary policies as requested or recommended
- Review coverages on existing account and recommend coverage changes when appropriate
- Maintain product knowledge for all lines of business and products written
- Massachusetts Property and Casualty License
- 1-3 years of insurance product and customer service experience
- Experience and handling of Personal Lines accounts preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and analytical skills necessary
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with varying time constraints
- General working knowledge of companies services, products and marketing techniques, preferred but not required