HUB International Limited is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We currently have an opportunity for Business Management Systems Trainer in our Norwell, MA office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of training related to the business management systems and related applications.
- Coordinate with lead business users and/or business quality control coordinators to ensure BMS training department processes are understood so training is consistent with business processes and use of application.
- Collaborate with IT Staff to setup training environment i.e. test data and training scenarios etc.
- Coordinate the appropriate locations to be deployed for training assignments to team members.
- Application Training
- HUB-Way workflow & process training
- Coordinate BMS self-pace training access
- Support and development of appropriate courseware tools and applications along with ongoing assessment of existing tools
- Develop and deliver BMS software application training programs and individual classes
- Present instructor-led training sessions in person or via web meeting process
- Develop and deliver new course content for new and existing applications
- Review and on-going update of training materials and documentation
- Identify and communicate any specialized training needs outside of BMS applications to business unit
- Create and communicate training schedules in consultation with departmental decision makers
- Create and administer training evaluations. Collaborate results analysis, make recommendations for training improvement, and integrate changes in curriculum and/or courses
- Work with HUB NEE Epic Administrators to understand, learn and demonstrate solid knowledge of any changes and upcoming application upgrades/enhancements
- Participate in any upgrade and maintenance update testing
- Communicate application problems and issues to BMS applications teams
- Stay up-to-date with industry technology developments
- When not training, provide resources as a Business Analyst, proactively seeking projects and solutions
- Occasional travel between training locations required
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- 5 – 10 years equivalent insurance industry work experience
- In-depth, hands-on experience with EPIC agency management system
- Proven experience with adult learning principles, methodologies, and course design techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on motivational skills and positive attitude
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment