Website HUB International New England, LLC
HUB International Limited is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We currently have an opportunity for an insurance Marketing Representative – Cyber Insurance in our Wilmington, MA office.
Under the direction of the Director of Cyber and Technology, the selected individual will be responsible for the effective marketing and procurement of cyber/privacy & security and technology/professional liability lines of coverage for middle market business. Will work to develop and retain consultative relationships with producers, service team members and insurance company underwriters, while supporting the Director in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Rate, bind and propose small business cyber policies.
- Direct marketing on middle market business.
- Create and present proposals to clients.
- Assist on all marketing projects.
- Track placements.
- Prepare invoices.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Director.
- 3-5 years’ experience in insurance marketing or underwriting.
- Knowledge of professional liability lines, markets and coverage.
- Experience with Cyber Risk and Technology Errors & Omissions Liability preferred.
- Must have or be able to obtain a P&C Producer license within 6 months of hire.
- Demonstrated ability to manage midsize accounts; effectively market risk to carriers; develop and maintain strong working relationships with producers, service team members and insurance company underwriters.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, specifically Microsoft XL and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.