Kingstone is seeking an experienced Assistant Marketing Director to join our expanding team!
- Among the top few fastest growing Personal Lines carriers in New York state, now writing in NJ, RI, MA and expanding.
- We support independent agents and treat them as real partners-we will never sell direct to insureds.
- Competitive salary, generous benefits program, 401(k) and profit sharing.
- Opportunities for professional growth through continuing education.
- A.M. Best Rated A- Excellent
- BBB Rating A+
Please DO NOT APPLY unless you meet our qualifications listed below in terms of education, experience, and skill sets.
Kingstone brand representative responsible for increasing premium volume by providing in depth product training and hands on customer service to producers within the assigned territory.
- Define and execute strategies for growth within Massachusetts and New Hampshire/Maine shoreline.
- Solicit appropriate agency prospects and develop an in-depth understanding of our customer’s needs.
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with producers, focusing on production and quoting activities.
- Provide onsite product and system training to producers.
- Attend trade shows and industry events, as assigned.
- Gather and report information on competitor and overall market trends for management to evaluate, assist in development and implementation of plans to meet organizational goals.
- Provide a detailed market and competitive position analysis to senior management on a recurring basis.
- Responsible for all associated administrative tasks such as preparing agendas, meeting reports and various marketing communications.
- Must be available to travel daily.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A thorough technical understanding of insurance coverages and procedures and motivated to learn.
- Strong team player, with initiative, entrepreneurial spirit, and ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to communicate, present, negotiate and influence effectively and professionally.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills for successful event coordination and group facilitation
- Ability to leverage data, customer insights and direct feedback to build strong relationships and loyalty.
Education and Experience:
- Candidate would ideally live in or around northern Massachusetts.
- A minimum of 2 year’s prior equivalent experience, or, working for an
- Agency as a customer service representative selling products and maintaining existing relationships.
- Hold a P&C producer license, maintained in good standing with the state department.
- A Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) or equivalent in Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Communications, or related discipline and proven experience in engaging with customers.
Send resume and salary history for consideration.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.