Capitalize on Success.
We have a successful Sales and Management Team, it is time for you to take it to the next level.
We are looking for a dynamic sales leader who can help us to continue to exceed goals – someone focused on strategic growth, who can motivate and lead a legion of active, energized sales professionals. If that’s you, your seat at the table awaits.
Essentially, we are looking for someone with:
- Experience in the insurance industry
- A proven ability to develop, execute, and manage a strategic sales design
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is always looking for ways to grow and maximize the business
- Demonstrated history of success in sales and sales management – 10 years preferred
We would be WICKED excited if you had:
- A LOT of experience collaborating with strategic business partners at all levels
- Executive leadership experience
- Experience developing and implementing performance standards unique to a sales department
- Key industry relationships and an established network
Looking down the road, this is how we will know you are successful at Rogers & Gray you have:
- Aligned sales management and team with the agency business strategy
- Partnered with our Talent Acquisition and Development Team to develop strategies that get the best people here and keep them here – Bring us more, great employees!
- Collaborated with our Chief Marketing Officer to orchestrate external communications, foster lead generation and promote brand recognition
- Developed new products and services
- Researched and developed new, strategic markets
- Lead new business development, cross-selling opportunities and establish revenue growth targets
- Engaged employees across the organization and contributed to our internal and external community in the best ways
Strong performance based compensation, paid time off on date of hire, full suite of cool benefits, profit sharing, potential for Partnership, vacation homes and much more. There is a reason Rogers & Gray has won numerous employer awards and named Insurance Journal’s Top 100 Agencies in America. It’s because Our People love working for us and Our Clients love working with us.
This could be your chance to quit the commute to Boston and get your life back, while advancing your career with an established, growing, innovative company. But don’t take our word for it. While we’re checking you out, check us out on Facebook, Instagram and Glassdoor!