Wouldn’t it be nice to love your job? To love the people you work with and for? To feel valued in your workplace? Guess what? That’s easy to do at Rogers & Gray!
Here you can expect lifelong friendships, company parties, 35 hour work weeks, tons of benefits, community involvement, and giving back are just some of the awesome perks of being part of the Rogers & Gray – award winning – family. Sounds pretty cool, right?
Discover a career at Rogers & Gray, one that can last a lifetime!
Develop yourself personally and professionally through our R&G Academy.
Do good for your clients and our community through R&G’s giving programs.
Rogers & Gray is currently seeking talented candidates for Consultants in our Personal Insurance Division located in our Kingston Office. What on earth would a Consultant be doing, you ask?
- Driving in personal lines new business opportunities to the Agency
- Engaging the community and your network as a Rogers & Gray ambassador
- Uncovering client needs and identifying how to best protect your clients
- Educating clients and our community on coverages and risk mitigation
We need our qualified candidates to have…
- Demonstrated success in outside, direct consumer sales in a highly-regulated industry
- Experience conveying the value of expertise and service over product
- An established connection to the community and referral network
But we’d be head over heels if you also had…
- Agency experience and/or Personal Insurance knowledge
- An active MA Property & Casualty or Personal Lines Producer License
- A love of learning and technology – the faster you learn, the faster you can hit the ground running!
If that sounds like you, apply here! While we are checking out your application, check us out on Glassdoor, YouTube, Facebook.