Website XS Brokers
An independent wholesale brokerage facility
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Solicits agents.
- Reviews and appraises applications for insurance.
- Determines eligibility of risks when compared to guidelines of programs available
- Evaluates the experience of a risk against the class of business under review
- Markets and negotiates with insurance companies on individual accounts
- Responds to questions from agents and insured’s via telephone, email, mail and fax
- Prepares quotations and submissions
- Provides prompt and courteous service
- Develops and maintains carrier relationships
- Assists support staff and resolves problems and questions
- Other duties as assigned
- Competencies: Communication Skills; Information Seeking; Influencing Others; Problem Solving; Results Orientation; Knowledge of Insurance Terminology and Practices
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within the industry
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, High School Diploma required.