What can we do for you?
ForbesGallagher is a Boston-area law firm with over 40 years of experience dealing with insurance professionals in Massachusetts. Our breadth of experience and level of knowledge regarding insurance matters affecting Massachusetts agents is unparalleled. Our attorneys practice in the federal and state courts and appear before the Massachusetts Division of Insurance, Commonwealth Automobile Reinsurers and other administrative and regulatory agencies in matters of insurance. Massachusetts insurance professionals can contact us for any issue that may be affecting them or simply for legal advice in areas such as:
- The Purchase and Sale of Insurance Agencies and Books of Business
- Aggregation Agreements
- Formation of an Insurance Agency
- Defense of Claims [Auto, General, Workers Compensation, Professional, E&O and D&O]
- Agency Questions on Insurance Coverage [Policyholder Disputes with Carriers involving Agency]
- Bad Faith and/or Unfair Claim Settlement Practices involving Agency’s Insureds
- Allegations of Insurance Fraud involving Agency through its Insureds
- Classification and Ratings Disputes on Experience and Restrospective Rating Endorsements
- Regulatory Compliance Issues involving Agency
- Contract Drafting [Non-Solicitation, Non-Compete, Confidentiality, Stockholder Agreements]
- Employer-Employee Issues and Contracts
- Legal Issues Affecting Your Agency [Corporate, Employment, E&O, Licensing Issues]
From simple questions to complex litigation, ForbesGallagher can help you resolve your insurance issues in a timely and efficient manner. For more information visit our firm website at www.forbesgallagher.com or contact us here.