This year a Massachusetts independent insurance agent makes the list
As it does each Spring, Travelers recently announced its annual Agents of the Year list. The list recognizes the insurer’s leading independent agents and brokers from across the country. Agents selected for this award are recognized for their high achievement in their lines of business, and in particular, for achieving long-term profitable growth for their agencies, dedication to high-quality and personalized customer service and for their commitment to working with Travelers.
Or as Michael Klein, President of Personal Insurance at Travelers put it,
The 2017 Agents of the Year deliver high-quality service and tremendous value to their customers. This exemplary group demonstrates the critical role independent agents play in the insurance industry. We are proud to be their partner and congratulate them for their ongoing success.”
This year, Massachusetts insurance agent Robert Bizak was named to the list. Mr. Bizak is an Executive Vice President of the Rogers & Gray Insurance Agency in Kingston. Founded in 1906, the Rogers & Gray Insurance Agency is ranked as one of the top 100 independent insurance agencies in the country. Still family-owned, it also just selected as a 2017 “Best Places to Work” by the Boston Business Journal.
The complete list of this year Agents of the Year
In addition to Mr. Bizak, the following is a list of the other nine agents who are a 2017 Agent of the Year Award recipient:
- Steven Bender, Creative Insurance Solutions LLC, Potomac, Maryland.
- Kent Bergstedt, Bisnett Insurance, Lake Oswego, Oregon.
- Robert Bizak, Rogers & Gray Insurance Agency, Inc., Kingston, Massachusetts.
- Tim Danker, SelectQuote Auto & Home, Leawood, Kansas.
- Paul Hammack, Professional Insurance Associates, San Carlos, California.
- Tom Harrison, SIA of the Great Lakes, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Sue Hendrix, Insurance Store, Inc., Chesterfield, Missouri.
- Vincent Mannino, All Nevada Insurance, Inc., Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Robert Mazey, New Jersey Agents Alliance LLC, Princeton, New Jersey.
- Robin Price, Allen Tate Insurance Services LLC, Charlotte, North Carolina.
Many congratulations to all of this year’s recipients!