Insurance CEOs and HR professionals were the most accurate professions in their predictions…
According to a recent survey of insurance professionals from around the globe, it was clear from the start that the New England Patriots were going to win. According to the results of a survey conducted by the Insurance Journal’s Academy of Insurance, over 470 insurance professionals who were queried picked the Patriots over the Rams as the victor of Super Bowl LIII by a margin of 2 to 1.
The results which were organized in to various graphs follow below. These are the main take-aways from the survey:
- Every chairperson and human resources professional that responded picked the Patriots.
- Legal professionals are evenly split, as are the consultants that responded.
- Insurance tech and accounting people favor the Rams.
- Underwriters sided with the Patriots.
- The over/under was set at 57 points and the insurance industry chose the under (Patriots win 30-26).
Percentages on who will win by insurance company type
Percentages on who will win by insurance profession
Percentages on who will win by job title