Atlantic Federal Credit Union in New England is the latest to join the Renaissance Alliance family of independent agencies
Located in Topsham, Maine, Atlantic Federal Credit Union serves clients in Biddeford, Brunswick, Cumberland, Freeport, Sanford, Saco, Topsham, and York. Its insurance offerings include both personal and commercial lines products, among them home, auto, life, and pet insurance.
According to President CEO Stacey Chenevert, Atlantic Federal Credit Union was interested in Renaissance’s resources to help boost its ability to cross-sell its credit union customers – as well as enabling the business to focus on new leads by having Renaissance’s Placement Team quote its policies.
“Our quoting assistance will help Atlantic Federal Credit Union spend significantly more time on writing new business instead of missing out on those opportunities,” said Leanne Ross, Renaissance Alliance’s Senior Vice President, Agency Recruitment. “Renaissance is the ideal choice for agencies who need to shift their resources toward actionable growth, and away from time-consuming tasks that our experts can handle for them.”
The most recent members to join Renaissance’s family of independent agencies include:
- My Agency of CNY Inc. – Syracuse, N.Y.
- Rice Davis Daley & Krenz Inc. (RDDK) – Middletown, Ct.
- Club Insurance Services – Queensbury, N.Y.
- CGB Insurance – Lutz, Fla.
- Harbour Insurance Agency – Naples, Fla.
- Touhey Insurance – Geneva, N.Y.
- 2001 Central Insurance Agency – Schenectady, N.Y.
- Physicians Insurance Agency of Massachusetts – Waltham, Mass.
- Randall Personal and Commercial Insurance – Orlando, Fla.
- Amelia Insurance Agency – Fernandina Beach, Fla.
- Bates Insurance Agency – Medford, Mass.
- Butler, Buckley & Deets – Miami, Fla.
- Hillcrest Insurance Agency – Mount Dora, Fla.
- Lee Reed Insurance – Zephyrhills, Fla.
- Burke, Bogart & Brownell – Boca Raton, Fla.
- Whitney Commercial Insurance Advisors LLC – Boca Raton, Fla.
More About Renaissance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent Property & Casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.
Source: Renaissance Alliance