Legacy Insurance Solutions and Ardent Insurance & Risk Management are the newest members to join Renaissance’s growing family of independent agencies in the Sunshine State.
With offices in Tallahassee and Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., Legacy Insurance Solutions offers a full suite of coverages ranging from personal lines to commercial lines, to employee benefits.
Ardent Insurance & Risk Management, based in Naples, Fla., deals in both commercial and personal lines and offers a spectrum of corporate risk management solutions.
“Both Legacy Insurance Solutions and Ardent Insurance & Risk Management understand that there is strength in numbers, but they know that Renaissance values their independence,” said Oscar Miniet, Renaissance Alliance’s Regional Executive Vice President. “Florida is a competitive market, and we look forward to helping these agencies achieve their growth goals while retaining their strong identities in their respective markets.”
The most recent members to join Renaissance’s family of independent agencies include:
- Atlantic Federal Credit Union Insurance – Topsham, Maine
- My Agency of CNY Inc. – Syracuse, N.Y.
- Rice Davis Daley & Krenz Inc. (RDDK) – Middletown, Ct.
- Club Insurance Services – Queensbury, N.Y.
- CGB Insurance – Lutz, Fla.
- Harbour Insurance Agency – Naples, Fla.
- Touhey Insurance – Geneva, N.Y.
- 2001 Central Insurance Agency – Schenectady, N.Y.
- Physicians Insurance Agency of Massachusetts – Waltham, Mass.
- Randall Personal and Commercial Insurance – Orlando, Fla.
- Amelia Insurance Agency – Fernandina Beach, Fla.
- Bates Insurance Agency – Medford, Mass.
- Butler, Buckley & Deets – Miami, Fla.
- Hillcrest Insurance Agency – Mount Dora, Fla.
- Lee Reed Insurance – Zephyrhills, Fla.
- Burke, Bogart & Brownell – Boca Raton, Fla.
- Whitney Commercial Insurance Advisors LLC – Boca Raton, Fla.
Source: Renaissance Alliance