Insurance Agencies will now be able to create RTAs and apply eStamps while working from home
In light of the coronavirus pandemic, the RMV announced changes to their proof of insurance requirements. The RMV now will accept a scanned or faxed copy of RTAs, during this period when insurance companies and agents are working remotely.
Boston Software has partnered with MAIA to provide free access to SinglePoint Forms and carrier eStamps during this work-from-home period. (Existing users of SinglePoint have always been able to utilize this feature and thus do NOT need to do anything differently at this time.)
Here is what you need to know about this free service:
- Agents can create RTAs (and 2As) within SinglePoint and then instantly apply electronic carrier stamps on the forms.
- The eStamped RTA can be emailed as a pdf and will be accepted by the RMV.
- Here is a list of carriers currently providing eStamps in SinglePoint.
- This service is designed to help the independent insurance industry and MA drivers. More specifically, the aim is to help any agency staffer that does not have access to a fax machine or is unable to apply rubber stamps to forms while working from home during this challenging period.
- The electronic RTA, 2A, and eStamps can be used for Personal and Commercial vehicles.
- The creation of Forms and eStamps in SinglePoint is the only functionality available with this free service. There will be no access to Real-Time Rating in SinglePoint.
- Click here to get started and provide Boston Software with basic contact information.
What happens next…
Once Boston Software receives your request, they will set you up in SinglePoint and email you a link with access to SinglePoint.
If you have any questions, please email FreeSPForms@bostonsoftware.com