New endorsements provide additional coverage options for contractor policyholders in MA, CT, RI and NH
Arbella has announced the launch of Arbella Edge for Contractors, The Contractor Commercial General Liability Plus, in addition to new Additional Insured endorsements which provide extra coverage options for contractors in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and New Hampshire.
“We are delighted to introduce our latest product enhancements,” said William Hughes, Vice President of Commercial Lines at Arbella Insurance Group. “As a leader in commercial insurance, we are committed to serving this burgeoning market segment. We want to ensure that contractors not only have enough coverage options to protect their businesses but also thrive in an everchanging economic climate.”
EDGE for Contractors is an enhanced version of our Contractor Spotlight, which includes:
· Business Income/Extra Expense, Actual Loss Sustained coverage based on a 12-month indemnification period
· Contractor’s Equipment and Employee Tools coverages
· Forgery and Alteration coverage
· Increased limits of insurance under Contractor’s Tools and Installation coverages
Contractor CGL Enhancement Plus is an expanded version of our Contractor CGL Enhancement endorsement, which includes:
· Broadened Property Damage coverage for personal property of others and borrowed equipment not used on the job site
· Blanket Additional Insured coverage including completed operations coverage for people or organizations for whom work is performed
· General aggregate limits on both a per location and per project basis
Additional Insured – We now offer new forms providing coverage for a wide variety of additional interest scenarios.
Artisan Contractors Program – We continue to offer this coverage for eligible smaller risks.
SOURCE: Arbella Insurance Group