Renaissance has welcomed to its growing membership another longtime agency in New England.
Founded in 1948, Sinclair Insurance Agency is based in Waltham, Mass., and serves clients in Massachusetts, Maine, and New Hampshire. Sinclair offers both personal and commercial insurance products, including auto, home, business, umbrella, and life coverage.
“I like to have independent control of my agency. Personally taking care of my clients helps me grow my business,” said Owner and President Louis Cannistraro. “I like that I can take advantage of Renaissance’s services and market access to help increase our revenue while not sacrificing our independence or my ability to work directly with clients.”
“Sinclair Insurance Agency understands the desire to retain full oversight of your agency while achieving consistent, reliable growth,” said Leanne Ross, Renaissance Alliance’s Senior Vice President, Agency Recruitment. “Renaissance is a solid partner to independent agencies seeking to achieve both of those vital goals.”
The most recent members to join Renaissance’s family of independent agencies include:
- Alliance Insurance Agency – Depew, N.Y.
- Legacy Insurance Solutions – Tallahassee & Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
- Atlantic Federal Credit Union Insurance – Topsham, Maine
- Ardent Insurance & Risk Management – Naples, Fla.
- My Agency of CNY Inc. – Syracuse, N.Y.
- Rice Davis Daley & Krenz Inc. (RDDK) – Middletown, Ct.
- Club Insurance Services – Queensbury, N.Y.
- CGB Insurance – Lutz, Fla.
- Harbour Insurance Agency – Naples, Fla.
- Touhey Insurance – Geneva, N.Y.
- 2001 Central Insurance Agency – Schenectady, N.Y.
- Physicians Insurance Agency of Massachusetts – Waltham, Mass.
- Bates Insurance Agency – Medford, Mass.
- Butler, Buckley & Deets – Miami, Fla.