Chief Executive Officer Nick Steffey announced last week the promotions of ten employees he called “shining stars” within the company. During the announcement at the NBIC’s newly renovated headquarters, Steffey cited each employee’s dedication and accomplishments and reaffirmed the company’s commitment to creating “a work environment focused on professional growth and upward mobility.” Four of the promoted employees hail from Massachusetts, they are highlighted in red.
- Tim Reichardt of Cranston, Director of Business Analysis and Training
- Debra Provolo of Barrington, Controller
- Beth Graham of Taunton, Mass., Human Resource Generalist
- Inez DeCausey of Pawtucket, Inside Claims Adjuster
- Linda Provost of Attleboro, Mass. Director of Underwriting
- Lindsay Brisson of Dayville, Conn. Business Analyst
- Margaret Walsh of Lincoln, Business Analyst for accounts in Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Sandra Donnelly of Somerset, Mass. Business Analyst for the company’s accounts in the State of New Jersey
- Sandra Tavares of Somerset, Mass. Business Analyst for the company’s accounts in the State of New York
- Tricia Lewis of Riverside, Underwriter for the company’s ShelterPride program.
Since 2008, NBIC says the number of employees has grown by 76 percent and will continue to grow as the company plans to hire 15 additional professional positions. Beth Graham, Narragansett Bay’s Human Resource Generalist says that while the company is anticipating further growth no firm figures or timetables have been established. As such, she recommends for anyone interested in applying to a position at NBIC, the best course of action would be for them to follow “our listings on the company website (www.nbic.com) where there is a “Careers” section with all of the open positions listed and updated frequently.”
Based in Pawtucket, NBIC offers specialty insurance services and products to homeowners on the Eastern Seaboard via its independent agents. The company has been cited by the “Providence Business News” as one of the fastest growing companies in Rhode Island among firms with up to $25 million in capital.