Hub grows again in Massachusetts. The leading full-service global insurance brokerage and financial services firm, announced that it has acquired the assets of James L. Miniter Insurance Agency, Inc. (Miniter Group). Located in Rockland, Massachusetts, Miniter Group is a provider of lending risk products and services in the banking space, including outsourced insurance tracking services, lender-placed insurance, mortgage impairment, VSI, and GAP. Their industry focus supports HUB’s Financial Institutions Specialty practice by complementing and strengthening its existing capabilities. No further terms of the transaction were disclosed.
“Miniter Group helps further strengthen our market-leading financial institutions practice,” said Scott Eckerty, President of Hub Financial Services. “The expertise, resources and aligned visions of our combined operations create expanded capabilities and added depth, allowing us to continue offering top-quality scalable products and services to our clients.”
“We selected Hub because our cultures align, and they recognize the unique value of our business approach and are committed to complementing and supporting our goals and initiatives. We look forward to what our joint efforts can bring to the marketplace,” said Julianne Donley, President and CEO of Miniter Group.
“The resources within Hub will allow our combined organization the opportunity to scale our technology as well as enhance our level of client services. We are excited to continue to grow as part of Hub,” added Jim Gilpin, Executive Vice President of Miniter Group.
Hub continues to grow its geographic footprint throughout New England
With the addition of Miniter Group, Hub continues to grow its presence throughout New England. As one of the largest insurance brokers in the region, this latest addition marks the brokerage firm’s second agency acquisition in Massachusetts this year, in addition to other books of business acquired.
The following is a list of other agencies that Hub New England has acquired recently and that have been covered by Agency Checklists:
- Hub Expands Stop Loss Services With Mass.-Based Stop Loss Insurance Brokers (2022)
- Hub Group Grows Its Presence In Massachusetts With Acquisition Of Hingham’s The Spofford Group (2022)
- Hub International Acquires Assets of Tanna Insurance, Inc. (2021)
- Hub New England Welcomes Epstein Financial Services LLC (2021)
- Hub New England Acquires CT’s Ion Insurance Corporation (2021)
- Hub Acquires Massachusetts-Based IBG Financial Partners, LLC (2021)
- Hub NE Expands In Vermont With Finn & Stone, Inc. Acquisition (2021)
- Hub Acquires The Alpha Pension Group (2021)
- Hub Acquires Its Second Massachusetts Agency In 2020 -Baystate Fiduciary Advisors, Inc. (2020)
- Hub Acquires Massachusetts-Based Lashua-LaChance & Poliks Insurance Agency, Inc. (2020)
- HUB New England Acquires The Insurance Center of New England (2019)
- Dadgar Insurance Acquired By Hub (2018)
- HUB New England Announces Two More Acquisitions In Massachusetts (2018)
- Hub Acquires FieldEddy (2014)