This marks the 41st acquisition for the Needham-based agency
Kaplansky Insurance is pleased to announce the acquisition of Crosstown Insurance Agency in Seekonk, Massachusetts.
Crosstown is a second-generation family business serving Bristol County for many years. The agency, representing both regional and national carriers, will be integrated into the Kaplansky Insurance Seekonk location at 709 Fall River Ave. With the addition of Crosstown, Kaplansky Insurance has successfully acquired 41 independent insurance agencies during its almost five decades in business.
Kaplansky Insurance’s most recent acquisitions
With the addition of the of Bridge Insurance, Kaplansky Insurance now has welcomed 39 independent insurance agencies into its growing family of insurance agencies. The following is a recap of some of the agency’s most recent acquisitions in the past few years covered by Agency Checklists:
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Bridge Insurance (2023)
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Roy Insurance (2022)
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Judith M. Flynn Insurance Agency, Inc. (2022)
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires John P. Riley Insurance (2021)
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires The Towers-Lemos Agency (2021)
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Staite Insurance (2021)
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Pike Insurance
- The John C. Gallagher Insurance Agency Joins Kaplansky Insurance
- Make It 32 – Kaplansky Insurance Acquires The KW Insurance Agency
- Kaplansky Acquires Its 30th Independent Insurance Agency in Massachusetts
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Massachusetts’ Kelleher & Mackey Agency
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires The Anthony & Malcolm Agency
- And Then There Were 31: Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Burak Insurance
More about About Kaplansky Insurance
Kaplansky Insurance is a rapidly growing locally owned business looking to acquire quality independent agencies in Massachusetts and surrounding states. We currently operate 17 locations in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Our “Five Star” and “Best Practices” awards are testimonials to the relationships that we enjoy with our clients, our employees, and insurance company partners. We are highly motivated, well-funded, and have sufficient resources for attractive acquisitions. We have the means and desire to offer you a substantial premium above what other agencies will offer. This is a tremendous opportunity for principals who are looking for either an exit strategy or an expansion opportunity. We have made numerous acquisitions and are extremely sensitive to any concerns you may have regarding the well-being of your clients and your staff. We appreciate the opportunity to discuss your perpetuation plans.
For those interested in learning more about Mr. Kaplansky and how he got his start, please refer to our 2012 Agency Interview with him entitled, “An Inspirational Interview with Ely Kaplansky, President of Kaplansky Insurance.”