Kaplansky continues to expand its geographic footprint across Massachusetts
Kaplansky Insurance adds another agency to its growing list of strategic acquisitions in the Bay State. The Needham-based agency has announced its acquisition of Archetype Insurance Group, an independent insurance agency based in Worcester, MA. Marking the 43rd agency acquisition for one of Massachusetts largest independent agencies, the move signifies Kaplansky Insurance’s continuing commitment to growth and the strengthening of its position in the insurance market.
“We are thrilled to welcome the Archetype Insurance clients into the Kaplansky Insurance family,” said Ely Kaplansky, President and CEO at Kaplansky Insurance. “This acquisition represents a significant milestone in our growth strategy and allows us to strengthen our presence. We look forward to combining our strengths and expertise to provide an even higher level of service and value to our clients.”
Established in 2018, Archetype Insurance Group was formed by three former Insurtech veterans, all from the Worcester area. The agency provides a wide range of coverage for personal and commercial needs. With this latest acquisition, Kaplansky Insurance, now with 16 locations operating throughout New England, continues to solidify its presence in both central and western Mass.
A Listing of Kaplansky Insurance’s Most Recent Acquisitions
The following is a recap of some of the agency’s most recent acquisitions in the past few years covered by Agency Checklists:
- Kaplansky Insurance Continues To Expand Market Presence In Massachusetts With 42nd Agency Acquisition (2023)
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Seekonk’s Crosstown Insurance (2023)
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Bridge Insurance (2023)
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Roy Insurance (2022)
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Judith M. Flynn Insurance Agency, Inc. (2022)
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires John P. Riley Insurance (2021)
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires The Towers-Lemos Agency (2021)
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Staite Insurance (2021)
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Pike Insurance
- The John C. Gallagher Insurance Agency Joins Kaplansky Insurance
- And Then There Were 31: Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Burak Insurance
- Make It 32 – Kaplansky Insurance Acquires The KW Insurance Agency
- Kaplansky Acquires Its 30th Independent Insurance Agency in Massachusetts
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires Massachusetts’ Kelleher & Mackey Agency
- Kaplansky Insurance Acquires The Anthony & Malcolm Agency
More about About Kaplansky Insurance
Kaplansky Insurance is a rapidly growing locally owned business looking to acquire quality independent agencies in Massachusetts and surrounding states. It currently operates 16 locations in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Additionally, its “Five Star” and “Best Practices” awards are testimonials to the relationships that it enjoys with its clients, its employees, and insurance company partners.
For those interested in learning more about Mr. Kaplansky and how he got his start, please refer to our 2012 Agency Interview with him entitled, “An Inspirational Interview with Ely Kaplansky, President of Kaplansky Insurance.”
We are highly motivated, well-funded, and have sufficient resources for attractive acquisitions. We have the means and desire to offer you a substantial premium above what other agencies will offer. This is a tremendous opportunity for principals who are looking for either an exit strategy or an expansion opportunity. We have made numerous acquisitions and are extremely sensitive to any concerns you may have regarding the well-being of your clients and your staff. We appreciate the opportunity to discuss your perpetuation plans.
Agency continues looking to acquire more local, independent agencies
Kaplansky Insurance continues to express its interest in acquiring other local, independent insurance agencies in Massachusetts:
“We are highly motivated, well-funded, and have sufficient resources for attractive acquisitions. We have the means and desire to offer you a substantial premium above what other agencies will offer. This is a tremendous opportunity for principals who are looking for either an exit strategy or an expansion opportunity. We have made numerous acquisitions and are extremely sensitive to any concerns you may have regarding the well-being of your clients and your staff. We appreciate the opportunity to discuss your perpetuation plans.
If you are an agency owner looking to sell your agency or just thinking about your exit strategy down the road, we welcome the opportunity to discuss your plans. “